World First has combined best in-class technology with award-winning customer service to help over 120,000 people, small businesses and online sellers transfer over £60bn since we launched in 2004. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. We operate all over the world and have over 600 employees based in 6 offices in the UK, US, Hong Kong, Singapore, Holland and Australia.
World First USA, Inc. is fully regulated: incorporated in Delaware, registered as a Money Services Business with FinCen and registered as a non-depository financial institution with the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS#1018479). World First USA, Inc. is registered in Canada with FinTRAC (registration number M11393445).World First USA, Inc. is able to offer full service across all Provinces except Quebec. World First USA, Inc. is able to offer a full service in most states and Canadian provinces; however, in some locations our service is limited. .
Through Bank of Ireland Global Payments easy to use online platform, you can fix a rate and book a trade, manage payments and beneficiaries and view live statements whenever it suits you.
Sterling, US dollars or EurosIf it's sterling, US dollars or euros then we'll usually make a same-day payment when we receive your cleared funds. The payment will arrive fully cleared with your bank the same day though they may not credit your account until the next business day.
Other currenciesFrom the time we receive your payment, please allow between one and four days for your funds to reach the recipient. The precise time will depend on the currency, so while Swedish Kroner could be done in a day, East Caribbean Dollars could take four. If it is important that your funds arrive by a certain date, we will provide information and advice for the country you are sending funds to.
Rates quoted by us onlineRates quoted by us online The rates you see quoted through our online system are linked to the live foreign exchange market, so when the markets are open, the rates will be constantly updating on our site. The rates will continue to fluctuate up until the moment you accept a rate and book your transaction. The foreign exchange markets are closed between 22:00 on Fridays and 20:15 on Sundays - during these times, the rate will not change, having been set at the end of Friday.
- Our award-winning customer service - via a dedicated personal account manager, and we pick up every call in three rings
- Our best in class online platform makes it easy to manage your international payments online, whenever it suits you
- We do not charge any fees for our customers making transfers
- Europe - IBAN and SWIFT
- Canada - account number, SWIFT and Transit code
- Australia - account number, SWIFT or BSB code
- New Zealand - account number, 6 digit bank code and SWIFT
- USA - account number, ABA routing number or SWIFT
- UK - account number and sort code or SWIFT and IBAN
- India - account number, SWIFT, IFSC number and reason for transfer
- China - account number and SWIFT
- Mexico - account number, (Clabe no.), and SWIFT
For more information on other countries, please contact us.